- CITY DEDICATED TO RESEARCH: Milano is a city of excellence in the field of science and research and it can rely on strong connection with prestigious universities in Italy.
- CITYWIDE MARKETING SUPPORT: The city authorities would be really honoured to host the 75 International Astronautical Congress in 2024 and are ready to offer special benefits to the IAC delegates.
- HOST DESTINATION OF MEGA EVENTS: In 2015 Milano was ranked the best city in the world: over 21,5 million of people visited Milano during the six months of the Expo 2015. Milano will host, together with Cortina, the XXV Olympic Winter Games in 2026.
- A CONGRESS VENUE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY: The MiCo, the largest Conference Centre in Europe, is conveniently located right in the heart of the city, surrounded by several hotels and efficiently served by public transport.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Milano with its three airports (Linate, Malpensa, Orio al Serio) is one of the best-connected international cities in the world. Thanks to a large infrastructure network, it will be easy getting around the city.
- WIDE ACCOMMODATION NETWORK: As a glamourous and dynamic city, Milano has a wide network of hotels and accommodation facilities, providing 43,000 hotels rooms.
- SAFE MILANO: Milano is one of the safest European cities.
- AN INESTIMABLE ARTISTIC HERITAGE: Milano, Italy’s most industrious and lively city, is rich in history and culture and is home to inestimable artistic masterpiece famous all around the world, such as Leonardo’s The Last Supper.
- THE WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE, FASHION AND DESIGN: Creativity is the engine that powers Milano. This modern city is moving forward, with a focus on innovation and technology, design and mobility. The Milano Design Week and The Milano Fashion Week are amongst the most important events internationally recognized.
- THE “MILANO FACTOR” FOR YOUR CONFERENCE: International conferences held in Milano have been shown to feature an average attendance increase of 20% with respect to events organised elsewhere.
The Last Supper
La Scala Theatre
In December 2020, the Municipality of Milan officially launched the City’s Convention Bureau to boost business tourism and respond to a longstanding need expressed by national and international operators.
The YesMilano Convention Bureau is the primary interface between the city and organizers of MICE events in Milano. The Bureau’s goal is to attract business visitors to the city, by providing free and impartial support to all buyers and sellers who intend to come to Milano and promote the metropolitan location as a prime destination for organizers and participants of business events, congresses, meetings, incentive trips, conventions, and international events, while supporting the whole supply chain for the production of MICE events. The mission of YesMilano Convention Bureau is to make your business event successful and your Milanese experience memorable.
The YES Convention Bureau, the Municipality of Milan and Regione Lombardia will give their full support in the organization of the IAC Congress and are happy to offer concrete benefits.